Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The City I Dream, Hong Kong(香港)

A few months ago, I went to Hong Kong.
At last after many years of watching Hong Kong drama, all I ever wanted to go was Hong Kong!
Hong Kong as you know, is a very updated city. 
Eventhough it's small in the map but it's not small if you really go there. It's like Singapore.

I was very excited to go there
I've never seen something like Hong Kong before
Once i've been there, I really wanted to go there again
I MISS HONG KONG

Places I've been to at Hong Kong :
  •  Tsim Sha Tsui
  • Mong Kong
  • Kowloon
  • Central
  • The Peak 
  • Ocean Park 
  • Lan Kwai Fong
  • Avenue Of Stars
  • SOHO

Here are some photos , Take a Look.


我爱香港!




The stairs at Lan Kwai Fong!



The Peak Souvenir Postcard!




 A photo of SOHO after riding all the escalators!



 A photo of Lan Kwai Fong signboard!



The Original Hong Kong Breakfast!
wantan mien//nai cha


I'm really looking forward to my next trip to
Hong Kong!
Hong Kong, Dae Bak!

No comments:

Post a Comment