Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Passion for Photography

Nowadays, all people like to take pictures. It had became an international hobby loved by everyone. What is not to be loved about photography? It a simple hobby and doesn't require much. Some people might disagree with me. Photography needs a lot of equipment. Photography need to see the right timing. Sure, but it depend on your own perspective on Photography. Some people can use an iPhone and take amazing shot. Some people can use a digital camera and take outstanding shot.

I'm one of those people who uses their iPhone and digital camera to take pictures which to me, are quite well taken too. One, I could not afford like DSLR camera as they are really expensive and need to have high maintenance. Two, my own perspective of Photography is that I can take pictures easily, no stressing so what. Three, my phone and my camera is with me most of the time and since I'm writing a blog now, I need some pictures. Pictures are the easiest way to express all the things you have to say. They say "A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words". They are right. At the same time, I would able to keep these blog post as memories. In a few years time or maybe a few months time, I would be able to look back at what I wrote and taken pictures of.


This blog is like a miniature diary for me. Without further a do, let me show you some of the pictures that I've taken. I admit they are not the best but I'm still trying my best to improve. So for the mean time, I would like to show you pictures that means so much to me because I've taken it by myself.

If anyone want to use the following pictures, you are welcome to! Just don't acclaim that its yours. They means so much to me. Thank you!

No more BS. Let the pictures speak for themselves.


// on the way to HK //


// at Tsim Sha Tsui //


// the clock tower at HK //


// an old man fishing by the ferry terminal //


// walking along the bridge //


// something in HK //


// construction side near the bridge //


// the beverage stall at Disneyland HK //


// the view just outside my room //


// taken by my lovely friend at our college (so called) carpark //


// at the park near my housing area //


// fluffy doggg //


// yong tau fu at Ampang //

No comments:

Post a Comment