Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Day To Remember

THURS, 16 JUN 16 //  

I'm finally back after all these years.
 I have not updated my blog since 2013 and I do feel quite guilty about it. 

Well, how I suddenly remember I had a blog? 
My housemate is currently updating her blog and have asked to visit her blog. So, today I finally remembered to visit her blog and suddenly recall that I have a blog too! 

I went searching for my blog and lucky enough, I found it! 
It was supreme luck cause I have too many accounts and too many passwords to remember that it's getting confusing!

So.. I tried to log into my account but sadly I couldn't (at first). Then kept asking myself, did I used that wrong email to log in?  Believe me, there were millions of questions going through my brain and I was getting frustrated. Tried ever way possible. 

The most basic way, ask Google.

Did some research, found some information, followed some instructions.. 
Walaaa! Now you see me writing this post, hahhaha. 
I'm so grateful for technology but so frustrated as well as its improving every day. I had to catch up of all the updates of Blogger from 2013 suddenly to 2016. 

Anyways, I think this is 'A Day To Remember'. 
I scroll through all my past blog post and they were hilarious!
I laughed my butts off and so did my friends when I showed it to them.
But, I still couldn't believe I wrote stuff like that at my age back then. 
They were quite well written I have to say. I am a teeny tiny bit proud of myself.

I hope I'll be more active in writing, most importantly writing in my blog.
Hope to change things up a bit, as my blog's design is outdated and it needs a fresh look.

Last but not least, thank you my friend for (indirectly) letting me know that I still have this blog and have the mood to write in it again. Thank you so much, for letting me back into this experience again. 

Credits to 
The lovely Chy Xin!

Go and visit Chy Xin's blog http://chyxin.blogspot.my/ for more interesting posts1

No comments:

Post a Comment