Thursday, June 16, 2016

Face Lift



The New Look!


This is the new look of my blog like finally. 
Been doing quite a lot of arrangements cause that last one was really outdated, it's embarrassing. 
And I'm quite satisfied already. I went to some other blogger's website to look for some inspiration, and yea, it did gave me a lot but there blogs were just too classic and too beautiful.. 

And I don't know how to design my blog till it reach that kind of level. But maybe I not at that level yet.
Still a amateur, hahah. 



Don't ask for much, I'm already satisfied. It's simple as how I like it to be. 
Nothing too bubbly, too girly, too moody, not too much of everything. Just right for me.

Hope people do enjoy what I have written even though it's nothing much.
But at least this is my starting point of writing (typing). 

Happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment