Monday, June 27, 2016

A Malaysian Delicacy // Nasi Lemak


Village Park Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur

Village Park Restraurant is one of the most famous Nasi Lemak places in Malaysia. More accurately in Damansara Utama. 
Let me tell you one thing, I have always been wanting to go there! Cause I heard about it before on TV. 
This Nasi Lemak restaurant has been on Asian Food Wars of Food Network that why I was so excited to try it!

To let you guys know, I'm from the East of Malaysia, so its a rare chance that I get to try West Malaysian food. 
Because I'm currently studying here now, so I get this opportunity!

YESSSHHHHHHHH

Without further a do, let's see that amazing plate of Nasi Lemak!
Finally, had a taste of the renowned Nasi Lemak!

This is how it looks. 
Like normal Nasi Lemak with fragrant rice, sambal, hard-boiled egg, some cucumbers, ikan bilis and peanuts. 
And not forgetting the main attraction! The large homemade chicken thigh!



You can see how delicious it is that I finished the whole plate!
p.s I usually don't waste my food so this is normal. hah!


So if you never tried it before, you must go for a try!
Believe me its worth it! I'm not kidding!


PRICE : A little bit pricey for a plate of Nasi Lemak which cost RM 9-10. But for the size of the chicken thigh, it's worth it!
ENVIRONMENT : There are air-conditioning, so don't worry. But the cleanliness is not as clean as I though it would be but it was alright. 
It was hard to find parking around the area so if you're driving, I would take some time to find a parking.
SERVICE : It was alright. Would not expect too much. And not too low either!


Village Park Restaurant
   Opening Hours: 07:00 – 20:00 Monday – Saturday; 07:00 – 18:00 Sunday
Address 5, Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Be sure to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment