Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a few more days until my friends and i are going to KK
So excited ! Chel Yie cannot go, Too Bad !
I always use this so play her, she so angry


Okay, back to my life
Well . . . I really don't understand you !
Is it texting me, got schedule?
Weekdays text me, Weekends no text me
Hey ! Damn make me feel like a piece of shit ! 
AGAIN . . .


Monday (14/11/11)
This morning you texted me
What the heck ! I really don't know how to say you 
But anyways still reply you 
I so easy heart soft, Stubborn Me !


When you texted me, i sneezed !
Laugh Out Loud ! I quite lazy to reply you already
I really don't know what you want
I am not vending machine, not when you'll want it just press a button you'll have it


I am a Girl, Heart-Broken Girl, Normal Girl
Every week you'd break my heart once
One month you'd break my heart four times
I am so stubborn that I Love You !

No comments:

Post a Comment