Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is a special day : (11/11/11)


Its the last day of school for 2011 which is also for Form 2
This year is a meaningful year cause' i've done much more than last year
This year i have many friends to spend it together with me
And i'm greatful for that


This year i've also been more active in curiculum except for Ping Pong
Cause' i am lame at Ping Pong
Hey, i didn't choose to go in
Don't know who and who put me inside


This morning i text with you
Very happy indeed 
But when noon stricks, you went on with your work 
Didn't even find me till night
Okay then. Fine !


This afternoon went to The Boss
With some of my classmates for Prescila's farewell
Cause' she is not gonna be with us at Sandakan any longer
Sad huh?


Well, it wasn't quite the farewell i expected
Just like normal going out with friends
Nothing special
That Pheobe and Chel Yie put Me and Angelina airplane 
Mad but it was very fun also even without them


We talked alot, Got to know more bout each other
I can say it was A Great Day
Angelina Wong Ci Huey
Hey, i am not lesbian 


Hope tomorrow i will have something to write bout
If not i'll be quite boring before noon
Really hope that you'll text me soon
If not, please never find me again !



No comments:

Post a Comment