Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today is 1st December
Its mine and your's birthday month
I keep thinking will you text me or call me on that day
And i keep thinking do i need to wish you happy birthday on your birthday
I have much to do and think about
 
DECEMBER ♥ : New month. New start. New age :)

I tell myself need to give up on you already
There's no use keep me suffering all the time
It won't change anything because you have given up on me already 

I wrote a facebook status that day saying  :

"Now i won't so stupid wait for you anymore, i'll move on. Thanks that you taught me a lesson :) "

I will live my new life in this new month, Thanks to you
You taught me an important lesson that

"When we get hurt, we should be stronger not weaker" 

Thanks Koan Banana, I will remember you as my friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment