Monday, November 7, 2011

Today i don't know that i will be so brave 
This morning i can't resist, i text you 
I scold everything that i wanted to scold

Wow. A good start
Then everything start to be sad, sorry and everything
I just hate it when every guy is like that
You are, He were

Argh! But i felt much better when i got the braveness to text you
I spill everything out but it was not good then wipe it away
And i'm okay 




My current AIM is :
  • Not to believe in guys anymore (literally) 
  • Move on with my own life without anyone buggin' in
  • Don't get hurt, cry or moody for anyone who don't deserves it
  • Focus on closest friends, studies and activies
  • Build my heart stronger and stronger each and every single day to face the future


Believe in yourself that you can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment