Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tomorrow. Me, Angelina, Esther, Pheobe and Vanessa are finally going to KK
I'm very excited, TEEHEE ! :D
I have a lot of things I wanna share with Pheobe but she had offline

Koan you make me worry, you make me sad
Last night you just text a 'Goodnight :-)' to me thats all
Sad you know? You never told me the reason why?
What about me? No need to think bout my feelings already?


Can you teach me how? Tell me what i should do now?
I really headache. Heart have not nice feeling
You're not perfect but you're all i want


Everyday i need to punch and talk to objects to release everything
Release stress, I hope it didn't turn out this way
Now you're working, I'm at home playing computer
U told me you were busy, but really got that busy?
Or you too busy texting with other girl?
I don't know what you're mind is thinking, I'm not you !


Maybe from the start, We are person from two different world
I should not fall for you, Sorry :')

But i just want to say
U're in my heart is one of a kind
No one can replace you
U make me miss you so badly Koan


Hope to get some news from you tonight.
If you don't wanna find me then its okay

No comments:

Post a Comment