Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday afternoon you called me
I was so happy, but the happiness did not last long
It was just a very short conversation then you had to go
It was hard for me to accept the reality 
The reality that you had to go, The reality that you love her that much

Now i finally understand, Thanks for letting me know
So that i won't bother you again, So that i won't like a piece of shit again waiting for you're text
Yesterday morning (22/11/11) you called her, but not me, I got what you mean
Then in the afternoon, you called her again but not me, I got it

You purposely change to postpaid so that you can call her often, I got it
You never called or text since that day (21/11/11), I got it
You told me that texting with me would be expensive, I got it
I completely 100% got it. Thanks Koan Banana

It mean much to me, Thanks for letting me know everything
Yesterday, when i've almost arrived at Sandakan
I cried while i was singing to myself

I said why do i need to get back to this sad place
Why does everything turns out the same
Why every guys goes to her !!~~
Maybe God tells me, she deserves it more than me
She's more suitable to all of them

Yesterday, when i've reach here i'm in no mood till now
Why do you do so much to one me?
This is too much than i can handle, its hard for me to handle
I'm not educated in this, I'm not professional in this

Then what do i do? What should i do
I can't share it with anyone else unless she gain the same thing as me
If not i can't share much of it
Just can keep it to myself, hide everything that i have to hide
Keep quite and Put on a fake smile

Then everyone won't realise
If everyone won't realise, my secret won't burst out

No comments:

Post a Comment